Thursday 3 July 2014

Black Panties - Caught Posing



  My checklist for today was 1) wake up 2) get up 3) pee 4) wash 5) publish another of the top 10 lists that people have kindly compiled for me. Items 1-4 went as planned but before I could carry out number 5 I was ambushed by a great song that lodged in my brain and demanded that I post it here and bang on about how great it is. Sorry top 10 pickers, you'll have to wait a while longer to see your list in print....
Black Panties are new to me but from what I've read are the alter ego of St. Louis resident Luc Michalski. Seemingly he has a downer on people, or maybe it's just certain people, as you might notice from listening to today's song. Luckily enough for us, that dislike (real or otherwise), has fuelled his ability to knock out quality lo fi garage punk n roll mini masterpieces. Check out this tune, and maybe decide if it's aimed in your direction, this is from the latest ep ( http://blackpanties.bandcamp.com/album/do-not-listen-to-this-unless-youre-from-the-future ) and it's called Caught Posing........

No comments:

Post a Comment