Tuesday 4 August 2015

Tattered Angels - Irish Car Bomb


  A band that's new to me that seemed to go down very well when I posted today's song in the Facebook New Punk Rock Music group.

  Hailing from Ventura, California, Tattered Angels are a punk n roll outfit that consists of Stephen Spencer (bass), Sean Collins (drums) and Jeremy Kinser (guitar/vocals). Amongst their influences they list Rancid, The Clash and The Replacements and as far as I can tell they've only been together for a year or so (please correct me if I'm wrong).

  They've a couple of songs posted on Bandcamp and you can find them here : https://tatteredangels.bandcamp.com/releases

  An Irish Car Bomb is usually made up of Guinness, Baileys Irish Cream and Jameson Whiskey, it's also the name of this wonderful new song......



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this band! My boyz Jeremy and Stephen are amazing to play with! Thanks for the review and hope to meet u some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome :) thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete